UP Urdu Teacher Result 2013, UP Assistant Teacher Merit List, UP Urdu Assistant Teacher Merit List, UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment Result 2013, upbasiceduparishad.gov.in
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board invites Candidates online notification for the Recruitment for 4280 Vacancies for Urdu Assistant Teacher. Thousands of candidates applied for Urdu Assistant Teacher.
Now examination board Announce the merit list of Urdu Assistant Teacher Posts. All the participant can check their merit from below directly.
The Candidates who are residing in Uttar Pradesh from 5 Years will be able to apply for Urdu Assistant Teacher. The Date of written Test will be announce later.
Candidates must have Pass TET along with 2 years of BTC training holder in teaching and Moallim a Urdu.
UP Urdu Assistant Teacher Age Limit: The age of Candidates will be 21 to 50 and 62 Years for Moallim a Urdu.
UP Urdu Assistant Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Graduation in Urdu Language & BTC /Up TET Qualified certificate.
Selection Process of Urdu Teacher : The Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list.
How to apply for the post:
Interested Candidates can apply online in the official web site given below directly. Candidates must take a print out of the filled application Form. Application Once Submitted will be final.
Instructions to apply for Assistant Teacher Vacancy :
- The Candidates must read the instructions carefully before apply.
- Candidates who are not fulfilling the criteria need not to apply for UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2013.
- The Registered Candidates is liable to be rejected at any stage of the Recruitment process after the Recruitment.
- The advertisement is available in the official web site. If any change is made in the employment notice will be communicated via the web site.
- This Recruitment 2013 vacancies shown are provisional and liable to be increase and decrease or may be candidates will produce Original certificates for verification at the time of Test / Interview and in case of failure to produce the original certificate, the candidates will be rejected.
- The Candidates Indian Nationals will apply who accept the terms and conditions mentioned in this UP Urdu Assistant teacher Recruitment 2013.
- The Candidates will be preserve his / her Application Number and confirmation Number after submitting Up Urdu Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2013.
- Advertisement Date 20th August 2013
- Online Application opening Date 01 September 2013
- Online Application Closing Date 10 September 2013
Check Your Merit List :-
After completion of Application Form candidates looks for the UP Urdu Assistant Teacher Result 2013 UP Urdu Teacher Merit List. Selection board declare the merit list on the basis of qualification & Scorecard in UPTET Exam. Merit List announced now the UP Urdu Assistant Teacher Result 2013.
Now all the candidates can see their Merit from above directly. All the best to all the candidates.