RSRTC Syllabus 2013 RSRTC Driver Conductor Artisan Exam Pattern
RSRTC Syllabus 2013, RSRTC Driver Syllabus 2013, RSRTC Conductor Syllabus 2013, RSRTC Driver Exam Date, RSRTC Artisan Exam Syllabus 2013, RSRTC Conductor Exam Date 2013, RSRTC Syllabus Download, RSRTC Exam Date, rsrtc.rajasthan.gov.in
RSRTC (Rajasthan State road Transport Corporation) conducts the exam for the post of Driver Conductor Artisan. There are total 3191 Vacancies of Driver Conductor Artisans Grade II Artisans Grade III. These vacancies are divided as 1695 Driver posts, 1428 Conductor posts, 24 Artisan Grade II Post and 44 Artisan Grade III post.
Interested Candidates can apply online from 12 August 2013 to 11th September 2013. After apply for the post candidates need syllabus or exam pattern to prepare for the exam. The syllabus helps candidates tin his /her preparation for the exam.
So, better performance in the exam candidates search syllabus of RSRTC Driver Conductor Artisan exam. The detailed syllabus for written exam is available below. Candidates can download the syllabus here for exam preparation.
RSRTC Syllabus 2013 :->
RSRTC Driver Conductor Artisans exam pattern are as follow:
The paper for this post will be Objective type. Each question contains one mark and there are total 100 questions and exam will be 100 marks. The Time duration for this exam will be two hours. No negative marking for wrong answer.
- General Knowledge
- Historical, Geographical, cultural, Festival of Rajasthan.
- Mathematics (add, subtract, multiply, divide, profit, loss etc.)
- General English (Translation, Singular-Plural, opposite words, Unseen passage, Tense, Verbs, Incorrect- correct Spelling and sentence).
- Hindi ( Antonym, synonyms, opposite words, English Hindi Translation, Noun, Pronoun, adjective, verb correct Incorrect words etc.).
- Maintains of Vehicles and technical parts
- Traffic Rule.
- Technical question Trade wise (Knowledge of tyre, spare parts Oils tools.Knowledge of materials.)
Official Website of RSRTC :