RPSC Junior Accountant Syllabus 2013, Jr Accountant Exam Date, rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in, RPSC Junior Accountant Exam Pattern
RPSC (Rajasthan Public Service Commission) conducts the written exam for the post of JA (Junior Accountant). Large Number of Candidates has applied for the exam and wants to appear in this exam & looking for Syllabus & Solved Question Paper.
The Candidates who have applied in this exam start preparation for the exam. For Score good marks in this exam candidates need syllabus.
RPSC Jr Accountant Exam Pattern
Junior Accountant Exam contains two papers Paper1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 contain common competitive level topic like Reasoning, English, Math, GK and Hindi.
Paper 2 contains the topic like Subjective knowledge of profile i.e. Accountancy
The Time Duration for Paper 1 is two hours and thirty minutes. There will be negative marking in this exam. Each subject or section has weightage of 75 marks.
RPSC Junior Accountant Syllabus 2013
The Question paper will be objective type. Paper 1 contains the topic like
- English ( Tense, Voice, Narration transformation of Sentences, use of Articles and Determination, Use of prepositions, Translation of simple Sentence from hindi to English and vice versa, Synonyms, Antonyms, confusable words, Knowledge of writing letters)
- Current Affairs and GK of Rajasthan (Economy of India and Rajasthan, Economic planning in India and Rajasthan 11th five year plan, Various Development Programmes, women Empowerment programmes, National Health Mission, Atomic Energy Programmes, Person and place in News
- General Science and studies
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Computer Basics ( Introduction to computer & windows: Input Output Devices, Memory, Ports, Windows explorer menu Spread Sheet, Word Processing , working with Internet and E-mails, Introduction to tally ,Ledgers and Groups Creation, Feeding vouchers, Cash, Bank Journal & Adjustment Entries, Bank Reconciliation Trial Balance Financial Statement & Balance sheet.)
Paper 2 contains the topic like
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- Book Keeping
- Business Method and Statistics
- Indian Economics etc.
The Time Duration for Paper 2 is two hours and thirty minutes There will be negative marking for paper 2. Each subject or section has weightage of 75 marks. The Question paper will be objective type.
Official Website of RPSC :-
Published On : resultholl.com